- 1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- 1.1 Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
- 1.2 Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the Sites.
- 1.3 Aslbazar.comTM site users may conduct payments through different kind of payment systems. In such cases, payment systems are responsible for data that users provide for committing payment.
- 1.4 We record and retain details of users’ activities on the Site. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Site.
- 2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- 2.1 verifying your identity;
- 2.2 verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites;
- 2.3 processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites and maintaining and managing your registration;
- 2.4 providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- 2.5 to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites and processing your transactions on the Sites;
- 2.6 performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Sites, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- 3. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
- 3.1 You may send your requests to our email email@example.com